>> FINAL WEEKS MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE <<
A very warm welcome to the Dubai Hurricanes, a not-for-profit organisation operating under Community Development Authority License #70, where we provide rugby and netball for players from the tender age of 3 to over 50 years.
- Rugby: We have a senior section comprising of Men, Women and Veterans’ squads and a thriving Mini & Youth section providing rugby for both girls and boys aged U4 to U19 years; This is supported by our own sports Academy and annual rugby tours to both southern and northern hemisphere countries.
- Netball: Our netball section was established in 2016 and has grown rapidly following our success in the Gulf Ladies Cup at the Dubai 7s and members of our Youth section being selected for the UAE squad. It provides a family atmosphere for all levels of experience where girls from U5 can start and develop through both competition and academy to a high, quality standard of netball.
- Cricket: The newest section our our club, established at the end of the 2020-21 season, but already fielding an adult team in the Dubai leagues and inaugural Dubai 7s competition. Set-up to compliment (and not clash timing-wise with) rugby or netball, our cricket section provides the opportunity for competitive cricketers to truly be part of a club..
If our club manifesto (top left) appeals to what you want to get out of sport, then click on the Menu item to find your rugby, netball or cricket squad and learn more about what we do.
To be recognised as the rugby and netball club of choice in Dubai.
To offer the best rugby and netball experience for people aged 4 to 50 years, so that they enjoy developing and playing their rugby and netball.
- Respect. We respect all cultures and encourage cultural understandings when playing the game of rugby and netball.
- Family. We emphasize the importance and priority of family life, parental support and participation in helping develop all club players to a senior level in a sport that is often physically demanding as well as rewarding.
- Sportsmanship. We value the need to be humble, both in victory and defeat so that our players and supporters are respected both on and off the field.